Monday, January 26, 2009

BonkerZ Tours Steelhead

My lab assistant BonkerZ arrived bright and early at the warehouse for work, where I briefed her on Steelhead and some of its citizens. I thought we might pick up where we left off on our tour and see the rest of Steelhead...
While in the City, we stopped by the Town Hall. We both eyed the jury with interest. "Lobotomized"? Doesn't make a difference to us on a plate...We then walked over to the jail to pay Willard the Rat a visit so that I could introduce the two of them. I did tell BonkerZ that he was not to be eaten, although we reminded him it "could" happen. Willard started to tell me one of his longwinded tales, but I had to interrupt him. Otherwise, we would never be able to finish our tour...Speaking of rats, I got BonkerZ situated at the lab in Caledon, where she proceeded to bother Chuckles. He was not amused and swore revenge someday...Hm...I heard that Doctor Mason got a new lab assistant all of a sudden. What, sir? Keeping up with the Alters? *chuckles*

2 comments:

Rhianon Jameson said...

That assistant of yours needs a good can of mousse more than a good can of mouse, Dr. Alter. Such hair!

Evil Tiny Kitty said...

'Tis probably a side effect of her lab accident. And that black strand, "Poke", might object...