Saturday, December 6, 2008

On the Hunt

Still aching and a bit weak from my recent lab incident, I thought I would resume my search for Mr Quan, who has now been missing for quite a while even by cat standards. I heard rumors of his last being seen around Mt. Steelhead and thought I would check it out. I looked down on the ground and noticed a familiar item...A Krazy Kat Kibble can with his scent was still upon it! Surely Mr Quan had been here...
But did he go down there? I looked at the water and wondered...
As I walked back to the Port Harbor warehouses, I spotted a glint of metal on the uneven ground where excavations had recently taken place during construction. Another kibble can! What the?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your art!

Evil Tiny Kitty said...

I do thank you kindly.