Saturday, December 20, 2008

On a Dark New Babbage Corner...

A lycan, a vampire and a tiny otter were standing on a corner in New Babbage. If that makes for the beginning of a joke, I only wish. Not knowing of their intentions (especially the tiny otter), I steered a bit clear at first perusing the nearby shops and weighing my options. I paused to look and then, remembering that I had my clockwork pistol concealed under my lab coat, I continued to watch them...Right before my eyes the lycan became a sharply-dressed gentleman. When his collagues left, we exchanged pleasantries and he introduced himself as Mr. Moses Mureaux, a local merchant. He explained that he enjoyed being able to run free in his true form sometimes. Well, you can not necessarily blame a feline such as myself for being cautious...especially around otters. Do not ask...

No comments: