Tuesday, December 23, 2008

12 Days of Steampunk Mad Scientist Christmas

This is a somewhat familiar little ditty that I wrote myself and was recited tonight for me by Mr Eclipse (due to quite extenuating RL circumstances) at the Steelhead Holiday Storytelling event. I do hope you enjoy it:

The 12 Days of Steampunk Mad Scientist Christmas
by Malegatto Alter

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...a tock lobster in the warehouse
On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...two Tesla coils
On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...three brass cogs
On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...four rubber gloves
On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...FIVE BIG AIRSHIPS!
On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...six mobs a yelling
On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...seven folks a screaming
On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...eight rats a running
On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...nine minions missing
On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...ten labs a burning
On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...eleven beakers bubbling
On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...twelve diff'rence engines

[UPDATED]
Miss Tanarian Davies published the rather funny transcript of The Elf being a good sport and reading it for me HERE...

No comments: