Friday, December 5, 2008

A Harrowing Evening

I am usually a bit more careful, so I do not know how the explosion happened or how smoke came to be billowing out of the Caledon Tam lab...
But the next thing I knew I found myself lying on a table at Caledon Regency Hospital. I have no idea how the minions got me there, but they had instructions to do so in case I could not tend to myself. I do not trust most crackpot quack doctors out there to treat me, but if I have to pick one, at least Dr. Mason is familiar with dealing with mechanical parts. I became quite feverish and in addition to my raving and ranting about my parents and minions, I am quite sure that I promised to kill him... However, my senses are quite keen and I could have sworn that at one point there were two Dr. Masons present. The other told me his name was "Marcus". Could I have been hallucinating in my delirium? The last thing I remember before closing my eyes was looking up and seeing the Doctor standing over me, singing a song in an eastern Feline dialect to calm me...
For what it was worth, upon my waking in the morning much improved, I was brought fresh salmon for my breakfast. A good medical institution indeed! Now, where are those minions? *narrows eyes*

1 comment:

itsdavidvc said...

*clears throat*

Hallucinations are common with that degree of blood loss...