Monday, September 1, 2008

An Attempted Elf-napping...

Mr Quan is a resourceful dedicated minion, if anything. His antics often leave me utterly speechless. I heard rumor of his most recent misadventure and upon further investigation, I received a report that he ventured into Steelhead dressed as a certain holiday popular figure and attempted to kidnap Steelhead's manager, the moon elf Mr TotalLunar Eclipse. The Baron Wulfenbach was present, who no doubt would probably have sent his clanks, Jaegers and more wielding the latest in Spark technology to retrieve Mr Eclipse. Why Miss Thunders was lacking the rest of her clothing I could not even begin to speculate and I do believe I prefer not to...

*sighs*

I shall not chastise him today. He is a bold one, that feline...

3 comments:

Rhianon Jameson said...

That poor girl, freezing to death with so little on! Have you people no compassion? Then again, the Baron and Mr. Eclipse should have seen through the ruse immediately: when one thinks of Santa's helpers, one thinks of Hermie, the Dental Elf, not the Girls Next Door.

Baron K. Wulfenbach said...

Bitte, it was out of season, he was the wrong size and shape... a poor example of a minion left without proper guidance.

However, he now presents a greater danger - he bit the Duchess of Middlesea tonight, as a vampire. Beware, Fraulein Alter. We do not know when he was turned, or if he may be cured.

Wulfenbach

Evil Tiny Kitty said...

*grits her teeth*

I do thank you for the warning Baron. I find this most recent development regarding Mr Quan to be quite disturbing to say the least and I shall prepare my "kit".

Unless a cure can be found for him, and I will discuss this possibility with Dr. Mason, I am prepared to take him down myself if need be. I have "taken care of" past minions over less...