Monday, September 22, 2008

Sightseeing in Steelhead

In the spirit of the current non-aggression pact, I thought that perhaps I would explore Steelhead City and Harborside a bit today for some sightseeing and not to destroy it. *sighs*

I arrived at the main train station. As the town is on the alert to look out for a tiny kitty, I thought I would visit in my larger neko form instead...I passed the Sheriff's house en route to Harborside...
I walked through its streets, which seem to be home to many of the Baron Wulfenbach's staff, Jagers and emigres. My minion Mr Quan soon joined me, reeking a bit of whale blood from his most recent whaling expedition. He had been concerned at my travelling alone, forgetting that I could take out the whole town if I so pleased...
We were soon met by Dogg Food and his elf, Steelhead's manager Mr Eclipse. We had a rather lively discussion involving "salmon" and Mr Eclipse's ability to make a fruitcake for which "dense" is an understatement. I could use one as a doorstop at the lab. Either that or a secret ingredient for an experiment. It seems possible to do both with it...

No comments: