Thursday, August 27, 2009

To-Do List

I sat at the warehouse and thought about all of the things on my to-do list:
  1. Reprimand minions
  2. Use a minion as an example
  3. Order new beakers
  4. Get the doom ray out of the shop
  5. Feed the squiddy thing
  6. Write letter of demands to The Elf
  7. Threaten my enemies
  8. Threaten my friends
  9. Assess lair for weaknesses
  10. Reprimand minions if weaknesses are found
  11. Invent a "fire extinguisher"
An evil genius' work is never done...

5 comments:

Rhianon Jameson said...

I'm confused by the last one. Fire *extinguisher*? Aren't you usually on the other side of that equation?

Evil Tiny Kitty said...

Well, when one sets one's workspace afire as often as I do...

HeadBurro Antfarm said...

At least there was no "Watch and / or assasinate Jeremiah Mason" - seems the poor chap has everyone watching him with ill intent. It's good to know some people have better things to do (and bigger fish to fry, no doubt). Carry on!

TotalLunar Eclipse said...

Your minion ate the list of demands.

Evil Tiny Kitty said...

HBA...do trust that I have kept an eye on the so-called "Jeremiah" since his arrival. All dubious characters are of my concern upon their coming to Steelhead.

And Elf, I somehow do not doubt that...BonkerZ's strand of hair tells her to do some rather unusual things sometimes.