Sunday, June 28, 2009

Taking Notes on Elven Experiments and Observations

Last week, I attended a salon in Babbage about the magickal creatures we know as fae/fey. I do find it interesting that two of the main Steamlands regions are governed by them--The Elf (Lunar) of Steelhead and Mayor Tenk of Babbage. Tenk seemed to be in a bubble. I kept looking at my claws and back at him, sorely tempted...
The Redhead (Tensai) was there to speak more about her experiments upon her husband to see what makes him tick. Now that's what I'm interested in! As a feline of science, I queried if there was a conflict between science and the magickal. She believes magick to be the sciences unexplained...I will tell you one thing--her examination ray is rather fantastic. I should like to get my paws upon one...

No comments: