Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sim Managers in a Jar...Cloning Gone Wrong for FREE

I have been putting my failed experiments in jars. The Elf, with his copious mane, made it easy enough to find a strand to use for my genetic experiments as God knows, strands of white hair are everywhere in Steelhead. As part of the Grand Tour of Steelhead, I have set out "Lunar in a Jar". When one touches it, it says four different sayings of his. You may pick it up for free--yes FREE--at my warehouse shop in Steelhead Port Harbor on the pier...And remember the other week when I took a swipe at Caledon's Guvnah Desmond Shang? You can have your very own "Guvnah in a Jar" as well! Like The Elf's, it says four different sayings of his upon being touched, my favorite being "Did someone say 'catgirl'?" You may find Guvnah Shang's jar at my lab in Caledon Tamrannoch...

No comments: