Monday, November 24, 2008

Oh No, HYU Schot Op...

I believe the Baron adds a lot to the Steelhead community in quite a positive way, but after very rudely being told by a jager to "schot op" last night in Steelhead's main chat, I should like to tell him something that he once told me in a comment in this aethernet journal:

"I would request that you rein in your minions. Let me put it to you in a way more designed to appeal to one of your ambitions: They are making you look bad."

Mine might try the occasional elfnapping, but is never mean-spirited and so impolite as to deign to speak to others like that in such a public forum. I held my tongue last night, but can not promise such in the future.

4 comments:

Hotspur O'Toole said...

Bravo, Miss! That was quite rude indeed. I don't blame you a jot.

Hotspur

Baron K. Wulfenbach said...

Fraulein Doktor,

Although it does take some time to grow accustomed to the common manner of the Jaegerkin, I do not disagree with your objections in the least. I will have a word with the adjutant and have him speak to the troops.

Please accept my apologies.

Yrs.,

Klaus Wulfenbach, Baron

Evil Tiny Kitty said...

Baron, your apology is accepted and your efforts to rectify this are duly noted and appreciated.

Baron K. Wulfenbach said...

[bows]

As I understand from the Jaeger's side of the matter, it seems that it was more a matter of cultural misunderstanding than intentional rudeness; however, as visitors to your dimension as a whole, we must be more aware of these possibilities. The staff have been reminded of same, as it is easy to fall into an illusion of familiarity.

Yrs.,

Klaus Wulfenbach, Baron