Friday, May 30, 2008

Finally...You May Tremble in Fear Now

I saw a chance to have a parcel in Caledon Tamrannoch. I met the Guvnah to finalize everything in my neko form. I heard that catgirls make him rather...giddy. It is a wonderful plot, near the rail tracks and hub, with the cavorite mines in view. Those are its pros... The con is being directly across from the Sanitorium. I saw Dr Fourwzy for the first time since my "stay" there. I believe he is the one that needs to be committed as he is a rather gratingly perky soul. How could I have forgotten that? As I see it, he is keeping an eye on me and I am definitely keeping an eye on him...
I am in the construction process, but I feel my build is going rather well. Finally, I have a Caledon lab! You may all tremble in fear now...

No comments: